For 25 years we have been creating lasting memories. Last week, we received an email from a past client. She scan some photos of her 2 sons celebrating a 3rd birthday back in 1995!
Scott the eldest brother just celebrated his 25th birthday and is pictured below by the kitchen. Since 1995 Scott has:
- Worked for Par-T-Perfect in 2006
- Graduated from Magee in 2006
- Studied Human Kinetics at Langara
- 2008 traveled to New Zealand to play rugby and work
- Plays rugby for Meraloma Rugby.
- Certified Rugby Coach
- Certified Personal Trainer at Train Like an Athlete.
Stuart the birthday boy in 1995 is now 21! Seen driving the boat.
- Graduated from Magee 2010
- 4th year student at UVIC in Philosophy
- Worked 4 years driving Aqua Bus ferries in Granville Island.
- 2008 to 2011
- Plays Guitar and Bass Guitar in band – Moose for Now. 2011 to present.
- Survived Brain Surgery Aug 3, 2012.
- Rugby player and coaches rugby
- Worked at Granville Island Boat yard Summer of 2012 & 2013
- Has commercial boating license (had to get it for Olympics in 2010)
Then and Now with the McGinley family!